We gladly accept bylined “how to” articles for publication on our website Organic Daily Post.
Contribute bylined “how to” articles
Bylined articles (750-1,500 words or so of body text) written from an objective viewpoint and conveying valuable and immediately actionable how-to content in a modern, approachable voice are likely to be accepted for publication.
We will inform you within a week or so of receiving your email. We inform authors regardless of whether the submission is accepted.
Articles accepted for publication will be edited for clarity and brevity and to conform to our style. We split-test titles so expect changes there any multiple suggestions for titles are strongly encouraged.
Here are the guidelines:
- Articles must be original and unpublished elsewhere.
- Articles must offer readers clear advice, takeaways, and practical how-to tips.
- At the beginning of your article, list two or three bullet points summarizing its key takeaways—the lessons learned and the how-tos contained in the article. They will be published along with the article.
- Include a brief bio of at most 25 words and a recent headshot (make sure your entire head is in the picture).
- Include relevant links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- Submit articles in Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments.
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest, disclose as much to the audience.
- The author retains copyright, but Organic Daily Post may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in Organic Daily Post products, including marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors for their first contribution, but will pay for regular contributions beyond that if the quality and value to our readership is high.