We gladly acceptÂ bylined “how to” articles for publication on our website Organic Daily Post provided they meet our standards.
Contribute bylined “how to” articles
Bylined articles (750-1,500 words or so of body text) written from an objective viewpoint and conveying valuableÂ and immediately actionable how-toÂ content in a modern, approachable voice are what we seek.
We will inform you within a week or so of receiving your email.
Articles accepted for publication will be edited for clarity and brevity and to conform to our style. We split-test titles so expect changes there any multiple suggestions for titles are strongly encouraged.
Here are the guidelines:
- You must have aÂ large (50,000+) and active social following so you can promote your article once it is published. Please provide links to your social accounts that would be used to promote the article. Submissions without social links will not receive a response.
- Articles must be 100% relevant to natural health and the existing topics on the site.
- Articles must be original andÂ unpublished elsewhere.
- Articles must offer readersÂ clear advice, takeaways, and practical how-to tips.
- At the beginning of your article,Â list two or three bullet points summarizing its key takeawaysâthe lessons learned and the how-tos contained in the article. They will be published along with the article.
- Include aÂ brief bioÂ of at most 25 words and a recentÂ headshotÂ (make sure your entire head is in the picture).
- Include relevantÂ links in parentheses, next to the words to be linked (i.e., do not embed the links).
- SubmitÂ articles in Word formatÂ (no PDF files, please), as email attachments.
- If you submit an article that mentions businesses or companies in which you have a vested interest,Â discloseÂ as much to the audience.
- The author retains copyright, but Organic Daily Post may reprint your piece, with full attribution, in Organic Daily Post products, including marketing materials.
- We do not pay guest contributors.